- Application for Membership - Cartology Travel
- Application for Membership - RwandAir
- Zim, Zambia agree on seamless service for tourists
- Madagascar has new govt after court order: president
- South African Tourism Australia opens PR tender
- Peace Parks Foundation agreement to develop ecotourism in Mozambique
- Angola asks to join Commonwealth
- Mozambique reforming tourism to attract investment: president
- RwandAir Secures Approval For Direct Flights To The US
- Museveni bans plastic bags in Uganda
New flights connect Africa to Cape Town
Exciting news for Cape Town’s business and tourism sectors, two African Airways, who have recently started flying into Mother City plan on expanding these routes.
Kenya Airways and Rwanda Air offer travelers Cape Town flights, as this has clearly become a need for both business and tourism sectors. Kenya Airways launched their non-stop direct flight on June 6, this new service adds to their already existing 3 flights a week from Nairobi to Cape Town via Victoria Falls, and four flights per week from Livingstone.
Rwanda Air launched their first flights to Cape Town in May this year, offering four flights a week service via Kigali and Harare.
Source: CapeTown ETC