- Museveni bans plastic bags in Uganda
- Application for Membership - Soul of Tanzania
- Kenya Airways launches non-stop flights to Cape Town
- African tourism ministers stress importance of tourism statistics at UNWTO event
- FCO Update: Ethiopia - 05 June 2018
- Cape Town’s dam levels rise to the same levels as two years ago
- Atta Financial Update: 04.06.2018
- People in Uganda now have to pay tax to use WhatsApp and other social media
- Ethiopia cabinet drafts early end to state of emergency
- Ethiopia Launches e-visa Service to All International Visitors
RwandAir Secures Approval For Direct Flights To The US
Passengers using Rwanda’s National Carrier, RwandAir could start enjoying direct flight services to the United States, following US transport department’s approval.
The licence gives RwandAir more business for its recently purchased two Airbuses.
The direct flights to US are expected to kick off in August this year.
Last month, RwandAir launched Kigali-Harare-Cape Town route after securing a deal, among other multiple airspace agreements.
Source: KT Press