- Application for Membership - SVS - Société de Voyages Sahariens
- Ethiopian Airlines signs major deal with General Electric
- Cloud technology is the key to personalise South Africa's travel experiences
- Malawi: 'Cycling Can Boost Tourism for Malawi'
- New parks planned to raise Tanzania wildlife tourism
- Application for Membership - Kitich Camp
- Importance of innovation and digitalisation in growing tourism
- African wild dogs make comeback at Gorongosa National Park
- FCO Update: Madagascar 20 June 18
- Cape Town dams: Midweek update reveals water levels are above 40%
Tanzania: Gombe Tourist Flow Up As Flights Improve
Kigoma — THE introduction of reliable Dar es Salaam-Kigoma flight schedules by Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) has boosted the number of tourists who visit Gombe National Park.
So says Park Chief Warden Donatus Bayona, who told the 'Daily News' that air transport was the major means by which tourists reached Kigoma.
Another park official, Ms Happiness Kiemi, urged the government to improve maritime transport, saying that the one boat that plied the Kigoma- Gombe route was inadequate.
She called for fast-tracking of the construction of the Chankere- Mwamgongo village road, to facilitate easier access to the park.