- FCO Update: Madagascar 19 Jun 18
- Tanzania Tourism earnings grow by Tsh640bn in a year
- Zimbabwe: Zim Relaxes Visa Terms for Chinese Tourists
- SA’s tourism industry under the microscope at FEDHASA Cape AGM
- Application for Membership - Shayamanzi Houseboat
- Application for Membership - Ikuka Safari Camp
- Application for Membership - African Safari Excellence
- New flights connect Africa to Cape Town
- Application for Membership - Cartology Travel
- Application for Membership - RwandAir
Tanzania: Hope for Tourism As Tanzania Secures Investor for Mikumi Lodge
The government has secured an investor for the Mikumi Lodge in the famous Mikumi National Park, raising hope of an increase in the number of accommodation facilities for tourists in the area.
"The government has secured the investor who will revive Mikumi Lodge. The renovation work is currently underway... .we hope the task will be completed by November 2019," the Deputy Minister for Natural Resources and Tourism, Mr Josephat Hasunga told the Parliament on Tuesday.
He was responding to a question from Dr Jasmine Bunga (Special Seats) who said the Mikumi National Park was losing a lot of revenues from tourism activities due to the absence of enough accommodation facilities in the area.