- The world’s most exhilarating aerial race comes to Zimbabwe
- Tenth rhino dead in Kenya after disastrous transfer
- New Atta Members this month - July
- DR Congo officially declares end to Ebola outbreak
- KQ inks deal with Air Madagascar to expand Africa network
- Tourism from BRICS nations stimulates SA economy - PwC
- Application for Membership - Tallis Journeys
- Zimbabwe's premier airport to undergo Chinese-funded facelift
- International Tourism Expo in Oct to Market Tanzania
- Application for Membership - Rainbow Tourism Group
AHIF 2018: Africa identified as key growth market for international hospitality
When the Africa Hotel Investment Forum takes place in Nairobi in October, it will host the strongest line up of global hotel industry chief executives in its history.
Among those present will be Christopher Nassetta, president and chief executive of Hilton and Federico González, president and chief executive of Radisson Hotel Group.
“While AHIF is known as the top gathering of the hospitality industry in Africa, there has to be more to it than this, as it’s the first time so many chief executives of the world’s biggest brands have appeared in Africa at the same time,” said Matthew Weihs, managing director of Bench Events, which organises AHIF.
“The presence of so many of the world’s top hoteliers sends a signal that Africa is open for business and is viewed as a strategic growth market for the industry.”
Also expected to be in attendance for the event are Sébastien Bazin, chairman and chief executive of AccorHotels, Philippe Baretaud, chief executive of Mantis Collection, and Mossadeck Bally, chief executive of Azalaï Hotels Group.
AHIF is the premier hotel investment conference in Africa, attracting many prominent international hotel owners, investors, financiers, management companies and their advisers.
It is organised by Bench Events, who has a long track record of delivering multiple premium hotel investment conferences and forums across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Bench Events’ mission is enabling prosperity by facilitating growth, networking, and thought leadership in the hospitality industry worldwide.
The African Hotel Investment Forum will this year take place in Nairobi from October 2nd-4th, in partnership with the Kenya ministry of tourism and wildlife.
Source: Breaking Travel News