- Cape Town proves its resilience as a water-smart destination!
- AU Commissioner for Infrastructure, Energy and Tourism - Tourism Supports 21 Million Jobs in Africa
- Application for Membership - Glen Avon Lodge CC
- The tide is turning Botswana lifts ban on elephant hunting
- SANParks announces countrywide free access week dates
- Application for Membership - Wild Things Safaris
- Tanzania and Burundi ditch joint East African destination marketing
- Ethiopia: More Works to Promote Tourism Potential
- No Day Zero for 2019 - City of Cape Town
- New Atta Members this month - June
Air France proposes Nairobi increase from 31 March 2019
Air France in preliminary schedule filing for Northern summer 2019 season filed additional service for Paris CDG – Nairobi route, currently operated by Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. From 31MAR19, the airline displays 5 weekly flights, instead of 3.
AF814 CDG2050 – 0600+1NBO 789 x26
AF815 NBO0820 – 1550CDG 789 x37