- AirZimbabwe Board of Directors dissolved and administrators called in
- SA Express will soon be taking to the skies again
- Application for Membership - Matetsi Victoria Falls
- FCO Update: Uganda 06 August 2018
- Communique on the state of tourism in Zimbabwe
- Tanzania: Isles Unveils Team for Tourism Festival
- South Africa to introduce new visa policies for Chinese tourists
- FCO Update: Zimbabwe 03 Aug 2018
- FCO Update: Namibia 03 Aug 2018
- Tapping into data for enhanced tourism experiences
UnionPay establishes closer ties between Chinese, SA tourism
Accommodation, tour operators, tour guides and activity service providers were recently invited to attend a business breakfast session at the Vista Marina Restaurant, V&A Waterfront, to engage in a discussion between UnionPay International and Cape Town-based tourism industry players where the benefits of attracting the Chinese market were highlighted.
Speakers included Roxanne Lombard (Cape Town Tourism), Duke Malan (Hilburg Malan), Xing Gan (UnionPay International), Grant Newton (Shimansky) and Bradley Brouwer (President: Global Trade for South African Tourism).