- Commemorative event to celebrate 50th Anniversary of Pioneering Blue Nile Expedition
- Qatar Airways to launch flights to Mombasa, Kenya, in December
- LATAM moves forward Johannesburg increase to Feb 2019
- Zimbabwe’s new finance minister considering scrapping bond notes
- African tourism has only seen the tip of the iceberg - expert
- South African visa system to be overhauled to boost tourism and investment
- Register Now for Three Day access at WTM London
- Kenya Plans to Court Ryanair, easyJet to Boost Beach Tourism
- Journalist Alert - Wedding Ideas Magazine UK
- Atta Financial Update: 05.09.2018
Atta welcomes Sally Fernandes to the team at HQBy Chris Mears, ATTA®
Sally is our newest recruit and has recently joined Atta as Marketing & Communications Executive. Having grown up in Kenya and been to boarding school in South Africa she has an undeniable love for Africa. Truly travel obsessed she spent 3 years exploring before and after completing her degree at Loughborough University, from Australia to Alaska, inevitably being pulled back to Kenya.
Earlier this year Sally decided to switch the slopes of Mount Kenya for the buzzing streets of London, after previously working with Atta member, JW Seagon, as their Marketing Coordinator in Nairobi. With years of experience in marketing, communications and PR, Sally has worked across multiple different industries from luxury brands to insurance but has always being drawn back to travel and tourism.
Sally is based here at Atta HQ in London but will be out and about attending Atta events both here in the UK and internationally and we are all very excited about having her on the team.