- Zimbabwe’s new finance minister considering scrapping bond notes
- African tourism has only seen the tip of the iceberg - expert
- South African visa system to be overhauled to boost tourism and investment
- Register Now for Three Day access at WTM London
- Kenya Plans to Court Ryanair, easyJet to Boost Beach Tourism
- Journalist Alert - Wedding Ideas Magazine UK
- Atta Financial Update: 05.09.2018
- Rwanda to Promote Investment, Tourism Sector in China
- Zimbabwe to donate 10 white rhinos to Congo
- Uganda targets sh10trillion from tourism
LATAM moves forward Johannesburg increase to Feb 2019
LATAM Airlines Brasil in recent schedule update filed changes Sao Paulo Guarulhos – Johannesburg service, where it plans to move forward planned frequency increase. From 01FEB19, Boeing 767 will operate this route 7 weekly, instead of 5, instead of previously planned effective 31MAR19.
Following schedule effective 01FEB19 – 13FEB19.
LA8058 GRU1755 – 0815+1JNB 763 146
LA8058 GRU1755 – 0820+1JNB 763 x146
LA8059 JNB1120 – 1830GRU 763 D