- MKTE 2018 - That's a Wrap!
- Why the Baobab is so important to Africa
- MKTE Day One
- Atta Financial Update: 02.10.2018
- Application for Membership - Timeless Africa Safaris
- Zambia: Government aims to expanding tourism resource base
- Notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting
- Pilot who fell in love with rhinos
- World Tourism Day 2018 Appreciates Digital Transformation for Sustainable Development
- Drakenstein launches new tourism app
Kenya Tourism Board partners with Google
The Kenya Tourism Board (KTB) has partnered with Google to market Kenya digitally. The partnership will see KTB launch Google Street View on October 15, enabling visitors to explore Kenya’s tourism sites.
The first Google Street View was featured in Samburu National Reserve in 2015, to further create awareness and showcase efforts to conserve elephants in the country,
Speaking at the World Tourism luncheon in Nairobi, Kenya’s Tourism Cabinet Secretary, Najib Balala, said the partnership with Google would be rolled out first in Nairobi and Mombasa before moving on to the rest of the country, reports The Star.
Source: Tourism Update