- Over 100 Travel & Tourism companies join forces to combat illegal wildlife trade
- #UNWTO says international tourism maintains strong growth
- UK aid to crack down on criminal gangs driving the illegal wildlife trade
- Application for Membership - Ntanda Ventures
- Najib Balala explains Kenya tourism's upward growth trajectory
- Turkish Airlines S19 Africa service expansion
- New Cape Town bus routes to connect key tourist areas
- Kenya Tourism Board partners with Google
- MKTE 2018 - That's a Wrap!
- Why the Baobab is so important to Africa
Seychelles via Addis Ababa to become a daily connection in December 2018
From the 14th of December, just in time for the peak of the Festive Season this year, Ethiopian Airlines will raise their flight frequencies from six per week to daily flights.
The service is operated by a Boeing B737-800 aircraft in the usual dual configuration of business and economy classes.
This is good news for the Seychelles as travelers choosing to fly with Ethiopian from across Africa will have daily flight options via the airline’s hub of Addis Ababa which international travelers from ET’s global network too can reach the paradise islands from their airport or origin with one stop enroute.
Source: ATC News