- Application for Membership - Helicopter Horizons
- Air Namibia plans Victoria Falls service increase from Nov 2018
- Application for Membership - Safari.com
- CS Balala announces new charter flights from Europe to Mombasa
- Application for Membership - Loin de la Foule
- Application for Membership - Sable Sands
- Tanzania: Tourist Arrivals to Reach Over 500,000 By Dec
- Direct New York flights, political stability boon to tourism sector
- Ethiopian Airlines to resume flights to Mogadishu next month after 41 years
- Tourism for Tomorrow 2019 - apply before 14th November
Tanzania: Govt to Identify New Tourist Attractions
THE government will continue to identify new tourist attractions in the country with the intention to increase income from the sector, the Prime Minister, Mr Kassim Majaliwa has said.
He made the remarks in a speech read on his behalf by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism, Professor Adolf Mkenda, during a launching of the Same District's Tourism and Environmental Strategic Plans that was held at Chome area, within Same District in Kilimanjaro Region recently.
"Tanzania has many tourist attractions which are yet to be identified, due to this factor the government is determined to visualise and market them both inside and outside the country so as to increase the number of tourists in the country as well as income accrued from the tourism sector," he said.
The PM noted that the launch of the strategic plan by the Same District was a big step which reflected the government's plans meant to improve the tourism sector in the country.
"May I assure you that the government will collaborate with the Same District leadership and its people in general in making sure these strategies you are launching today become successful," he said.