- New Cape Town bus routes to connect key tourist areas
- Kenya Tourism Board partners with Google
- MKTE 2018 - That's a Wrap!
- Why the Baobab is so important to Africa
- MKTE Day One
- Atta Financial Update: 02.10.2018
- Application for Membership - Timeless Africa Safaris
- Zambia: Government aims to expanding tourism resource base
- Notice of an Extraordinary General Meeting
- Pilot who fell in love with rhinos
Turkish Airlines S19 Africa service expansion
Turkish Airlines in summer 2019 season is expanding service to Africa, including new destination in Sudan from April 2019.
Istanbul – Khartoum eff 12APR19 Increase from 7 to 12 weekly
TK1431 IST0120 – 0435KRT 32B x47
TK680 IST2010 – 2325KRT 321 D
TK681 KRT0020 – 0535IST 321 D
TK1432 KRT0530 – 1045IST 32B x47
Istanbul – Port Sudan – Khartoum – Istanbul eff 11APR19 2 weekly A321
TK1435 IST0105 – 0345PZU0440 – 0605KRT0700 – 1215IST 32B 47
For Central Africa market, the Star Alliance member will adjust operational routing, including dedicated nonstop terminator service to Cameroon.
Istanbul – Douala eff 31MAR19 5 weekly service operating nonstop in both direction (currently served via Yaounde 2 weekly on outbound, 3 weekly on inbound)
TK673 IST1750 – 2300DLA 7M8 x24
TK674 DLA2355 – 0855+1IST 7M8 x24
Istanbul – Kinshasa – Libreville – Istanbul eff 31MAR19 Reduce from 5 to 4 weekly (Overall service for Libreville reduces from 5 to 4 weekly)
Istanbul – N’Djamena – Kinshasa – Istanbul eff 31MAR19 New routing, 3 weekly 737 MAX 8 (Overall service from N’Djamena increases from 2 to 3 weekly, no longer operates via Yaounde)
TK590 IST1425 – 1835NDJ1920 – 2205FIH2300 – 0850+1IST 7M8 247
Istanbul – Yaounde eff 31MAR19 Reduce from 7 to 5 weekly, all flights operating nonstop in both direction
TK671 IST1845 – 2350NSI 7M8 x36
TK672 NSI0045 – 0950IST 7M8 x47
Previously reported, Turkish Airlines will offer 5 weekly Istanbul – Marrakech service from 31MAR19.
Source: Routes Online