- Coffee and tourism are key to Uganda's growth agenda
- Qatar airways launches direct flights to Mombasa from Doha
- Rwanda to open a new eco-tourism park in 2020
- Malawi welcomes giraffes following historic translocation
- Royal Air Maroc to become Oneworld’s first African member airline
- Saving the last West African giraffes in Niger
- Update to news post on 04 Dec 18 regarding entry rules for families into South Africa
- Kruger National Park gets four vehicles for people with mobility challenges
- Maasai Mara 'Moments of Wonder' campaign to boost low-season trips
- KTB - USA Roadshow
Reopening of Mara North Airstrip
The renovation of the Mara North Airstrip is complete and both Safarilink and Airkenya have recently resumed flights there as normal.
The airstrip was officially reopened on Saturday 8th December.
More information available here:
For more information, please email email@example.com