- Atta Medical Update: Yellow Fever 14 Jan 19
- UberASSIST makes Nairobi more accessible to all
- Sharing environmental messages through music
- Chinese photographers to promote Rwanda to Chinese tourists
- How technology is revolutionising the tourism industry
- Namibia Wildlife Resorts encourages more intra-African tourism
- 7000 tourists expected to flood Walvis Bay, Namibia next week
- Tourism arrivals in Kenya surpass the 2 million mark
- British teenager cycling from Kenya to South Africa to raise money for conservation charity
- Team from British wildlife park prepare to embark on conservation road trip around East Africa
The Maasai 'Olympics' helping to save lions' lives
The Maasai Olympic Games aim to convince young Maasai men to play sports, instead of hunting lions, the traditional rite of passage for young Maasais.
Kenyan Olympic champion David Rudisha, who is a Maasai himself, told BBC Sport Africa the event is already helping conservation efforts in the area.
Source: BBC News