- Zimbabwe and Zambia in joint Wildlife Conservation Programme
- Smart toys that can help save the planet
- How a South African industrial site is providing a safe haven for wild cats
- Kevin Pietersen reveals mission to save wildlife in new podcast
- Ghana is raising the bar for Africa’s leisure tourism
- Application for Membership - Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps
- Ethiopian Airlines expands flights to United States
- The Flipflopi sets sail towards Tanzania
- Welcome to the new Atta Advisory Board
- 1st Africa Showcase scheduled for Southern Europe
Introducing Advisory Board Member: Ben Morison
UK Tour Operator
Company: Far and Wild Travel
Phone: +44 (0)1768 603 715
Ben has worked in the UK and African travel sectors for the best part of the last 20 years. He learned the art of being a tour operator in his first job – working at Rainbow Tours for the wonderful man that was Roger Diski. After this Ben started Imagine Africa (in 2005) – which he ran for a decade before selling the business to a rival tour operator.
Ben is a director of Far & Wild Travel – a UK tour operator with offices in London and the Lake District, which specialises in tailor made travel throughout sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean as well as India and Sri Lanka.
Ben has recently spent a year living in Kenya with his family – during which he founded the Flipflopi Project – an ambitious environmental project that has built an ocean-going sailing boat in Kenya out of recycled ocean plastic (including about 20,000 brightly coloured flipflops) to highlight marine pollution.
For more information and to learn more about other members of the Atta Advisory Board please click here.