- Ghana is being heralded as the next big tourist destination. Here's why
- Ukunda Airstrip to be renamed Diani Airport
- Zimbabwe Tourism Authority appoints new acting Chief Executive
- Cape Town airport in 2023 – after R7 billion goes into new runways & departure lounges
- African rhino specialists work to curb poaching
- Kenya is tapping into golf tourism
- Ben Fogle spends weekend with Anti-Poaching Unit for new TV series
- SAA resumes flights to Blantyre, Malawi
- Hotels on Kenya's coast ban use of plastic bottles & straws
- Meru County to host Kenya's first mountain race
Introducing Advisory Board Member: Simon Beck
Company: Orbital Communications
Phone: +44 (0)1603 291 806
Simon has worked internationally with the African travel industry for over 15 years and is very passionate about promoting the unique experiences available across Africa.
With a variety of high-profile travel roles including working on World Travel Market he found a strong connection to the African continent many years ago.
Simon has travelled extensively in Africa and the Indian Ocean and has worked with numerous tourism boards, tour operators and agents, and high-profile properties over the years. He has a sound understanding and extensive experience of how sell and market this diverse and exciting continent.
In January 2012 he launched Orbital Communications which was quickly regarded as one of the leading African representation companies in the UK.
For more information and to learn more about other members of the Atta Advisory Board please click here.