- Atta Briefing: The Botswana White Paper
- 19-year-old rowing coach to cycle 9,000km across Africa on his own
- Tanzania and Rwanda join forces to promote tourism
- #WomensDay: Campaign to train females in conservation leadership
- Connecting Africa: Rovos Rail set to introduce its first, East to West journey in Africa
- Vic Falls re-launches jet boat rides
- Qatar Airways to increase flights to South African destinations
- Application for Membership - CroisiAfrica Cruises
- Atta Members at ITB Berlin 2019
- Application for Membership - Namibia Wildlife Resorts
Atta at ITB Berlin 2019
We've had a busy couple of days at ITB Berlin, with a very full Atta stand and plenty of meetings taking place this year.
The annual Atta ITB Networking evening was sponsored by New African Territories and Kitich Camp and was held at Chateau 9 once again. We had a fantastic turn out this year! Kenya Airways held a prize draw with the chance to win free flights within their extensive Africa Network and welcome drinks were kindly sponsored by Experience Africa.
Thank you to everyone who attended and we hope to see you all again next year!