- Update 2: Ethiopian Airlines Accident - Contact number
- Update 1: Accident to Ethiopian Airlines flight number ET 302
- Tiffany & Co.’s Save the Wild Collection
- Introducing Atta Advisory Board Member: James Haigh
- Building a Business Case for Responsible Tourism in Africa
- Atta at ITB Berlin 2019
- Atta Briefing: The Botswana White Paper
- 19-year-old rowing coach to cycle 9,000km across Africa on his own
- Tanzania and Rwanda join forces to promote tourism
- #WomensDay: Campaign to train females in conservation leadership
Update 3: Accident to Ethiopian Airlines flight number ET 302
Ethiopian Airlines Group CEO deeply regrets the fatal accident involved on ET 302 /March 10 on a scheduled flight from Addis Ababa to Nairobi.
The group CEO who is at the accident scene right now regrets to confirm that there are no survivors.
He expresses his profound sympathy and condolences to the families and loved ones of passengers and crew who lost their lives in this tragic accident.
Ethiopian Airlines will release further information as soon as it is available. Updated information will also be on Ethiopian Airlines website at www.ethiopianairlines.com
on will also be on Ethiopian Airlines website at www.ethiopianairlines.com