- Ecotourism Operators Collaborate to form the Lionscape Coalition
- Airports demonstrate commitment to combatting wildlife trafficking
- Uganda is safe and all National Parks are open for visitation
- Tourism businesses respond to growing customer demand for experiences
- South Africa begins rolling out e-visas
- Bird watching experience set to improve in Rwanda
- Application for Membership - Imagine Ethiopia Tours
- Application for Membership - Connectour - Nextour
- Ethiopian Airlines Statement On The Preliminary Report Of The Accident On ET 302
- Introducing Atta Advisory Board Member: André Laget
Ethiopian Airlines releases new video on 73rd anniversaryBy ATTA®
Africa’s biggest airline Ethiopian Airlines has released a 30 second video to celebrate its achievements since it was established 73 years ago.
In a tweet post on their official handle on Tuesday, the airline said “On April 8, 1946, Ethiopian Airlines became the first African airline to reach the skies with its scheduled flight to #Cairo . Building on the timeless appeal of Africa, Ethiopian turns 73 today. Dedication has brought us this far, passion will take us even further!"
The video captures the evolution of the Star Alliance and global Skytrax 4Star Airline from the days of the beginning to present day.
On April 08th, 1946, Ethiopian Airlines became the first African airline to cross the skies over Africa with its first scheduled flight to #Cairo. Building on the timeless appeal of Africa, Ethiopian turns 73 today. Dedication has brought them this far, passion will take them even further!
Congratulations to the Ethiopian Airlines CEO Tewolde Gebremariam and his more than 16.000 colleagues!
Watch the video here.
Source: ATC News