- Binga airstrip rehab boosts tourism - Zimbabwe
- No more plastic straws: Ban comes into full force in Seychelles
- Cape Town targets new air routes to lift South African tourism
- Niassa Reserve celebrates one year without a single elephant poached – Mozambique
- How African Penguins Change Their Hunting Habits When There's Less Food
- Application for Membership - Life and Luxury
- Ethiopia will plant 4bn trees to fight deforestation
- New Atta Members this month - May 2019
- Canopy by Hilton to open first Africa property in Cape Town
- RwandAir to introduce flights to Israel in June
04 June 2019
Air Seychelles launches Johannesburg routeBy Atta
Air Seychelles launched a new daily service between the Seychelles and Johannesburg.
Flight HM061 from Seychelles to Johannesburg operated by the airline Airbus A320 aircraft featuring 16 business class and 120 economy class seats departed the Seychelles International Airport on Monday morning under the command of Captain Archille Young and First Officer Bertrand Mein.
The round trip service will depart O.R. Tambo International Airport at 1.45pm and will arrive in the Seychelles at 8.40pm. Charles Johnson, Chief Commercial Officer of Air Seychelles said the airline was constantly looking at ways to maximize convenience and flexibility for our guests.
“After having added a sixth weekly frequency last year, we are thrilled to be now offering daily service between the two countries, which also demonstrates the importance of strengthening business, tourism and cultural ties between the Seychelles and South Africa.
“Besides catering to both leisure and business travellers, together with the support of our codeshare partners we are also able to provide a combined experience to South Africa and beyond," he said.
Source: IOL News