- World Cricketers converge on Ol Pejeta Conservancy for the fifth year in a row
- Application for Membership - Vomba Tours & Safaris
- Sao Tome and Principe: Two intriguing island destinations no-one can locate on a map
- Cape Town Targets New Air Routes To Lift South African Tourism (1)
- From Cape to Cairo on a plane built by teens
- Aviation operators targeting Uganda's tourism
- Disney announces The Lion King ‘Protect the Pride’ campaign
- Uhuru Kenyatta bans single-use plastic products in Kenya's protected areas
- Application for Membership - Utazz Afrikába Utazási Iroda (Travels To Africa Tour Operator)
- East Africa’s mountain gorilla population now numbers more than 1,000
MBA in Conservation scholarships available for the continent’s brightest womenBy ATTA®
The African Leadership University’s School of Wildlife Conservation in Kigali is looking to award 8 scholarships to passionate women in conservation as part of its 2019 MBA for Conservation Leaders.
The MBA for Conservation Leaders combines world-class business education with cutting-edge training in leadership and conservation management. The program prepares mid-career, high potential conservation leaders for the next stage of their profession. Run by the African Leadership University (ALU) School of Business, the ALU MBA is the first pan-African program of its kind. The 20-month world-class program is designed for rising professionals across the continent who aspire to lead change and catalyse the prosperity of Africa.
Applications close: August 5th 2019