- Rwanda starts issuing East Africa E-Passport
- Scientists find zebra odour useful in fight against trypanosomosis disease
- Application for Membership - East Cape Tours
- How did elephants evolve such a large brain? Climate change is part of the answer
- '10 steps ahead': Kenya's tech war on wildlife poachers
- Edinburgh Napier scientists join Leonardo DiCaprio to aid Kenyan mangrove forest
- Travel's new philanthropists
- Robben Island joins list of 20 new protected marine sites in South Africa
- New Atta Members this month - June 2019
- Application for Membership - Adams & Butler
Ethiopian touches down in MarseilleBy ATTA®
Ethiopian Airlines, the continent’s largest Aviation Group and SKYTRAX certified Four Star Global Airline has landed in France’s second biggest city of Marseille.
Marseille marks Ethiopian’s 20th destination in Europe. The airline will operate thrice weekly flights to Marseille.
The new service was inaugurated at a colorful event held in the VIP Salon at Addis Ababa International Airport in the presence of H. E. Mr. Frédéric Bontems, French Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Ethiopia and Mr Tewolde GebreMariam, Ethiopian Group CEO, both of whom were onboard the inaugural flight.
Marseille, France’s second largest city, is the second destination in France and 20th destination in Europe.
With the new flight, Ethiopian now operates over 60 passenger flights to European cities every week.
Ethiopian Airlines has been flying to Paris since 1971 connecting Africa to the French capital for nearly five decades thereby facilitating trade investment, tourism and people- to-people ties.
Currently, Ethiopian flies to more than 120 international destinations across five continents with young fleet.