- Disputed Western Sahara becomes kite-surfing hotspot
- Application for Membership - Bellingham Safaris
- Malawi receives 17 black rhinos from South Africa
- Application for Membership - Dolphin Tours & Safaris
- How this conservation group is successfully fending off human threats in Africa’s degraded parks
- Rwanda Is Building a Low-Footprint, Luxury Tourism Industry From Scratch—and Succeeding
- KQ hits 75 per cent passengers capacity on New York route
- Groundbreaking publication from African People & Wildlife and National Geographic advances community engagement in conservation
- Birders’ paradise: 11 new bird species discovered in Uganda
- London to Durban route enhances city's potential as holiday destination
Atta Alert: URGENT - Spoof EmailBy Atta
Further to the memo sent on Thursday 14th November there has been another email sent to the primary contacts listed on the Atta website advising members to renew for 2 years to continue their membership for 2020.
This is a fraudulent email and members are advised NOT to respond and simply delete the email.
All membership correspondence will come from Angela Dizon using her email address. All other official Atta emails will come from an email address on the atta.travel domain as opposed to outlook.com.
This has been reported to Action Fraud.
Should anyone have any queries about this please do not hesitate to contact us directly.