- Kenya Airways names new CEO
- Application for Membership - Kusini Safaris
- Kenya's Underwater Museum Writes History
- Is tourism the answer to Ethiopia's job creation goal?
- Mystery monkey: Rare red colobus caught on camera in South Sudan
- Single-use plastics ban in Kenya's protected areas - an opportunity to innovate
- Atta Legal: Coronavirus Update - 25 Feb 2020
- Liberia and Sierra Leone join to protect the Gola rainforest
- Rare bird species boost tourism in Angola
- British Airways ups flights to popular US and South Africa destinations
Atta Legal: Coronavirus - Obligations & Rights of CustomersBy ATTA®
Please login to view member only content
This is a special note following a number of queries regarding obligations and the rights of customers in light of the spreading Corona Virus and an apparent reluctance to travel by customers. The information was correct at the time of going to press 15:00 on 28th February but may change at any time.