- What trends will be shaping the African travel sector?
- Seychelles launches $31 million ‘Ridge to Reef’ project to protect island’s ecosystems
- Can the wildlife of East Africa be saved? A visit with Richard Leakey
- In Ethiopia’s Bale Mountains, lions and wolves prowl and humans make honey
- Touring Mondesa's streets on bicycle - Namiba
- African countries propose concerted action to conserve giraffes at CMS CoP 13
- Lake Kariba Promotional Video Launched
- BA and Royal Air Maroc to codeshare
- Application for Membership - Remote Africa Safaris
- A solar-powered 'Meerkat' is protecting South Africa's rhinos
British Airways ups flights to popular US and South Africa destinationsBy ATTA®
The airline is increasing flights from Heathrow to Miami, Seattle and Cape Town from April in order to offer passengers more flexibility.
“We know that these destinations in the US and Africa are highly sought-after, particularly during spring, so we are pleased to be able to offer more flights to these destinations for our customers who are looking to get away,” said Neil Chernoff, British Airways’ director of network and alliances.
British Airways recently announced it would also be increasing services from Gatwick to Cape Town, Saint Lucia and Cancun next winter, and launching six new European routes from Heathrow to Greece, Italy, Kosovo, Montenegro and Turkey from July.
Source: TTG Media