- Win for conservation as African black rhino numbers rise
- FCO Updates - 19 March 2020
- First baby rhino born on KZN reserve in over 100 years
- FCO Updates - 18 March 2020
- FCO Updates - 17 March 2020
- FCO Updates - 16 March 2020
- COVID-19 Travel Advisories - 16 March 2020
- COVID-19 Legal Update - 16 March 2020
- World’s first 3D-printed resort to open in Mozambique
- Radisson Hotels to reduce single-use plastics globally
#AirSeychelles takes delivery of second brand new #Airbus #A320NeoBy ATTA®
Air Seychelles has announced that the airline has taken delivery of its second new A320neo aircraft registered as ‘S7-PTI’.
Named Pti Merl Dezil, the aircraft landed in the Seychelles late in the evening on Thursday, 19 March 2020 but without the usual pomp and ceremony, cognizant of the current #COVID19 outbreak.
The aircraft was commanded by two of the airline’s jet fleet pilots from Hamburg to the Seychelles via Abu Dhabi, where a brief stop for refuelling was made.
The arrival process in the Seychelles was carried out according to strict guidance of the Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority (SCAA) and the Seychelles Department of Health. Members on the flight included six staff from the Air Seychelles Technical Operations department, as well as two staff members from the SCAA.
Source: ATC news