- Ethiopia: All-Female Ethiopian Flight Crew Aims to Inspire
- Application for Membership - Primate Expeditions
- Namibia rehabilitates one of Africa’s largest parks
- Muizenberg Beach accessible to differently-abled people
- Ethiopian aviation sector set to grow 226% by 2037: IATA
- Museveni asks communities, partners to conserve wildlife
- Krimson Aviation launches Krimson Koncierge, luxury destination management service for Ethiopia
- Application for Membership - Wildlife Experiences
- African Tourism Board brings Nigeria and Tanzania Tourism together
- Kenya National Convention Bureau joins ICCA
How Will New German Ambassador push Tanzania tourism?By ATTA®
Ranking among the leading European tourist market and tourism investment source to the East Africa, Germany is now strengthening its presence in East African regional states. The new German Ambassador to Tanzania, Regine Hess, had last month visited the EAC Secretariat then presented her letter of credentials to the Secretary General of the EAC Secretariat, Ambassador Libérat Mfumukeko. Madam Hess said that Germany is a staunch believer in regional integration.
Looking for close relations and cooperation among the East African States, the Federal Republic of Germany is strengthening its support to member states of the East African Community in various economic and social sectors. Wildlife conservation and tourism are key areas of cooperation between Germany and the East African Community (EAC) states.
“We are convinced that further regional integration amongst the 6 EAC Partner States will be of great socio-economic and political benefit. The German Government remains committed in supporting the EAC Secretariat in the future,” said Madam Hess.