- Zambia launches blueprint for tourism development
- Conservation, technology boosted tourism
- UNWTO Hosts First High-Level Forum on Tourism Investment in Africa
- African Symposium's Wildlife Conservation in Africa forum to launch this month
- Application for Membership - Journey's Intent
- Atta Legal: Coronavirus - Obligations & Rights of Customers
- Kenya Airways names new CEO
- Application for Membership - Kusini Safaris
- Kenya's Underwater Museum Writes History
- Is tourism the answer to Ethiopia's job creation goal?
Kenya National Convention Bureau joins ICCABy ATTA®
The Kenya National Convention Bureau (KNCB) has officially been inducted into the membership of the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) – the largest global meetings industry network.
This automatically grants KNCB access to ICCA’s large database of clients from the conventions sector all over the world.
Kenya with the establishment of KNCB, seeks to promote the country as a competitive MICE destination.
Kenya which now belongs to the Africa Chapter and the Destination Marketing Sector of ICCA is expected to take advantage of its membership and court more MICE related events into the country to boost tourism.
Esmare Steinhofel, ICCA Regional Director (Africa) commenting on the country's membership said this is an indication of the Kenya Government's focus on growing the Business Events Industry.
“The Association market as a sector will contribute greatly to the economic development and knowledge economy of Kenya. The ICCA Africa Regional Office is looking forward to working closely with the newly established Kenya National Convention Bureau to grow the association market,” she added.