- Ethiopian aviation sector set to grow 226% by 2037: IATA
- Museveni asks communities, partners to conserve wildlife
- Krimson Aviation launches Krimson Koncierge, luxury destination management service for Ethiopia
- Application for Membership - Wildlife Experiences
- African Tourism Board brings Nigeria and Tanzania Tourism together
- Kenya National Convention Bureau joins ICCA
- Zambia launches blueprint for tourism development
- Conservation, technology boosted tourism
- UNWTO Hosts First High-Level Forum on Tourism Investment in Africa
- African Symposium's Wildlife Conservation in Africa forum to launch this month
Muizenberg Beach accessible to differently-abled peopleBy ATTA®
Muizenberg Beach has become more accessible for differently-abled people. The City of Cape Town’s Recreation and Parks Department, in collaboration with the Western Cape’s Health Department have installed an access mat which allows those in wheelchairs and with walking aids to still enjoy the sandy beach.
Donated by the Western Cape Government Health’s ‘WoW’ programme (Western Cape on Wellness), the Mobi-Mat is a light and environmentally friendly walkway.
‘This is the launch of the first-ever Beach Access Mat in the province. Accordingly, it is expected that the installation of the Mobi-Mat would facilitate the empowerment and social inclusiveness of persons with mobility impairments through their participation in coastal recreation and leisure activities,’ said Western Cape Provincial Minister of Health, Dr Nomafrench Mbombo.