- FCO Updates - 26 March 2020
- FCO Updates - 25 March 2020
- FCO Updates - 24 March 2020
- FCO Updates - 23 March 2020
- Ethiopia receives Jack Ma's coronavirus donation to Africa
- In Memoriam: Legendary hotelier Sol Kerzner passes away
- FCO Updates - 20 March 2020
- #AirSeychelles takes delivery of second brand new #Airbus #A320Neo
- Win for conservation as African black rhino numbers rise
- FCO Updates - 19 March 2020
Wildlife webcams accessible from homeBy ATTA®
While all SANParks have closed for the 21-day lockdown period, their webcams are still operational. If the travel bug comes biting, log onto the webcams and marvel over the undisturbed wildlife.
There are still and live webcams available for viewing. The still cams are located in Addo Elephant National Park, Nossob within the Kgalagdi Transfontier National Park and Orpen, Punda Maria and Satara within the Kruger National Park. To access the still cams, click here.