- FCO Updates - 12 June 2020
- Pilanesberg National Park reopens tomorrow Friday 12 June
- FCO Updates - 11 June 2020
- Waterberg wild dog pack relocated to Lapalala Wilderness Reserve
- FCO Updates - 10 June 2020
- Application for Membership - Andreas Fox Safaris
- FCO Updates 9th of June 2020
- Sightings from first day back in Kruger
- Application for Membership - How Many Elephants
- A message for World Oceans Day
Scenes from snowy South AfricaBy ATTA®
Winter has settled in across parts of South Africa. Along with the cooler temperatures, parts of the country have received some early winter snow. The major cities are in for a chilly few days and areas like Sutherland and the Drakensberg are in for a few sub-zero mornings.
‘Disruptive snowfall is expected over the southern high grounds of the Northern Cape until Friday, including Karoo Hoogland, Sutherland, Hantam and Calvinia’ said SAWS.
‘In The Western Cape, snowfall resulting in temporary closure of mountain passes are expected until Friday, including Ceres, Witzenberg, Breede Valley, Worcester, Ladismith, Kannaland and Laingsburg’.