- Application for Membership - How Many Elephants
- A message for World Oceans Day
- FCO Updates - 8th June
- Application for Membership - OpentourAfrica
- Drive-in cinemas make a comeback in SA
- FCO Updates - 5th June
- FCO Updates - 4th of June
- PRESS RELEASE: Tourism Sector Lobbies for Earlier Phased Safe Reopening of International Inbound Tourism to South Africa
- Southern right whales headed to SA and you can adopt one
- FCO Updates - 3rd June 2020
Sightings from first day back in KrugerBy ATTA®
South African safari-goers have a passionate love affair with the Kruger National Park and the joy was palpable as eager game spotters visited the Park yesterday for the first time in months.
SANParks across the country have reopened for self-drive day visitors yesterday [8 June].
‘Welcome back to the park everyone. So nice to have our community out and about tinging again,’ Latest Sightings Kruger posted on their Facebook page.
From hippos to lions, wildlife enthusiasts took to social media to share their sightings from the first day back in their beloved Kruger:
Those who are not so lucky to be able to visit the park yet enjoyed the photos of other visitors posted. ‘We are so Kruger deprived we are going through these beautiful photos Liking every single one. And scrolling and scrolling and scrolling….. A flowering impala lily – over 300 Likes! Matabele Ants – yeah! I love it. Kruger by proxy.
The necessary documents that need to be read or filled out (the forms will also accompany your online booking confirmation) are:
– Visitor safety regulations and rules
– SANParks gate entry form
– SANParks gate exit form