- What is a wildebeest? Candid Animal Cam heads to the savannah
- Small World Marketing's 'Introduction to Botswana' Webinar
- Orphaned baby rhino rescued in Kruger National Park
- FCO Updates – 13 July 2020
- FCO Updates – 10 July 2020
- BENIN: African Parks takes over Beninese part of the W National Park
- When power meets speed: Leopard vs cheetah
- Application for Membership - Waterberry Zambezi Lodge
- FCO Updates – 09 July 2020
- ICCA elects new Leaders for Africa Chapter
Rwanda launches liberation route travel appBy ATTA®
To celebrate their 26th year of national liberation, the Rwanda Development Board (RDB) launched a new travel route app.
The Liberation History Tourism Trail app will take travellers along a route to historical heritage sites that formed part of the country’s struggle for freedom.
‘The preservation of liberation heritage sites is a national priority, not only for the growth of both domestic and international tourism but also as income-generating activities for the communities that supported the troops during the liberation struggle,’ said RDB Chief Tourism Officer, Belise Kariza according to Tourism Update.