- Akashinga: All-female unit combating elephant poaching in Zimbabwe
- Tourism Business Council of South Africa launches Covid-19 protocols safety app
- Lions are less likely to attack cattle with eyes painted on their backsides
- We're developing risk management plans for tourism industry - Malawi's Tourism Minister
- Leopard seal spotted on Robberg Beach
- Tourism Industry Seeks Sustainable Green Tourism Strategy
- Baby rhino Kolisi dances for joy
- Schroders unveils multi-asset offshore fund in South Africa
- Kenya unveils Health and Safety Protocols for MICE Sector
- South Africa prepares for the ultimate re-opening of tourism
Experience Africa, will return to London from 21 to 23 June 2021By ATTA®
We are delighted to announce that Europe’s B2B travel show, focused on Africa, Experience Africa, will return to London from 21 to 23 June 2021.
Attended by buyers and suppliers of African tourism, Experience Africa will be managed in 2021 by the Jacobs Media Group, Europe’s leading media business for the travel and hospitality Industry. The groups multi platform portfolio across our industry, includes Travel Weekly, ATAS, Global Travel & Tourism Resilience Council and Connections, and will enhance all aspects of the event through its comprehensive reach, covering the key platforms of print, digital and events.
Experience Africa 2021 will be held at the legendary Stamford Bridge in Fulham, home to Chelsea Football Club, easily accessible and just a stone’s throw from the famous King’s Road. The event will continue to be held over 3 days, to provide maximum opportunities for one-to-one meetings and networking. The seminar schedule will pay particular attention to educational content that will focus on driving Africa’s tourism revival, post Covid 19.
ATTA’s strategy, introducing an iconic new venue whilst partnering with a strong media operation, is primarily to enhance the profile of Experience Africa by attracting new international buyers. Growth and development will build the momentum of Europe’s leading Africa focused B2B event, allowing a further expansion to satellite events around Europe.