- First Sub-Saharan Africa Tourism Acceleration programme launches
- Africa Travel Week Secures Partnership With Invest Africa
- A new initiative to strengthen the protection of rhinos
- Proflight Introduces Lusaka-Joburg Route
- Uganda: Museveni Reopens Airport, Schools for Finalists; Bars Remain Closed
- Uganda Airlines publishes flight schedule effective 01st October
- Incredible lion sighting at Cheetah Plains Private Game Reserve
- Direct flight connection between Europe, Namibia resumes
- European airlines set to resume SA flights
- Artists from across the world rally for African Painted Dog conservation
Africa gets a new platform to tell its phenomenal story to the worldBy ATTA®
A brilliant new partnership between Red Carpet Creative and international broadcast partner, Travel Africa Network, sets out to reshape the media landscape, leveraging a global audience to reboot the travel and tourism industry throughout South Africa and Africa.
This collaboration between Red Carpet Creative (RCC) – a PR, marketing and production agency for the luxury travel and hospitality sector, and Maggie Mutangiri, the Founder and Director of Travel Africa Network, was initiated earlier in 2020.
The innovative collaboration offers a 360-degree inter-continental marketing approach, with real-time audience interactivity. Geared towards local and international travel audiences, the broadcast business model with editorial-digi-commerce integration aims to reboot brands with a stronger bounce-back and global footprint. Their goal being to drive the rise in sustainable tourism, wildlife conservation, and economic SME stabilisation.
“Africa has so many stories to tell. A continent rich in natural wildlife, culture, and undiscovered experiences. We will be showcasing the best this beautiful country and continent have to offer, highlighting its people, places, and natural wonders. Giving Africa a platform to tell its story to the world,” said RCC Founding Director, Jade Allen.
Source: South Coast Herald