- Zola Nene on celebrating South Africa in Unchartered Season 2
- Tourism Coup As More Visitors Flock to Tanzania
- Namibia to reopen for international tourism from 01 September 2020!
- Four More Airports to Operate Under Level 2
- The Cabinet has approved the new conservation fee structure for National Parks and Game Parks!
- Wildlands Conservation awarded R34m relief funding
- Scientists extract more eggs from last northern white rhinos
- GPS tracking helps identify threats to endangered vultures
- Lufthansa expands South Africa-Europe repatriation flight programme
- Cape Town receives global Safe Travels stamp
Leopard strolls through Sabi Sands lodgeBy ATTA®
Leopards are known to be quite secluded and solitary animals, with most encounters being nothing more than a quick glimpse. One leopard however decided to pay a surprise visit to Singita Ebony Lodge in Sabi Sands Game Reserve in broad daylight.
In the video, an employee can be seen curiously looking at something rustling in the bushes before an adult leopard casually strolls up a set of stairs, as if it were a regular patron at the facility. The leopard then moves towards the brave employee who is filming the encounter before making its away up another set of stairs and disappearing into the surrounding foliage.