- St. Helena launches 'Napoleon 200' campaign to commemorate Napoleonic heritage
- Spots of hope: Some good news for South Africa’s cheetahs
- AWF Virtual Safaris commits to bridging gap in African tourism until international travel resumes
- Airlink to launch new Africa services
- Could insurance small print be the best thing you’ve ever read?
- Emirates to resume flights to SA, Zimbabwe, Mauritius
- Africa gets a new platform to tell its phenomenal story to the world
- First Sub-Saharan Africa Tourism Acceleration programme launches
- Africa Travel Week Secures Partnership With Invest Africa
- A new initiative to strengthen the protection of rhinos
Singapore Airlines resumes SA flights on October 14By ATTA®
Singapore Airlines will be restarting its passenger flights between Singapore and Johannesburg from October 14, 2020.
The first flight will take off from Singapore at 1:30 am on Wednesday, October 14 and arrive in Johannesburg at 6:10 am on the same day. The return flight will depart from Johannesburg at 1:45 pm on Thursday, October 15 and arrive back in Singapore the next day at 6:10 am on Friday, October 16.
The airline will commence with weekly service between Singapore and Johannesburg as per the schedules shown on the table below. As travel demand picks up, these services will be progressively increased and extended to Cape Town.