- Uganda’s Borders Have Reopened — Just Keep 32 Feet Away From the Gorillas
- Two new cheetahs join Rietvlei Nature Reserve
- Lufthansa's regular SA flight schedule now fully operational
- Sylvester the lion’s offspring are back in the Karoo
- Seychelles Authorities Review Visitor’s Travel Advisory
- MEC David Maynier Kicks of International Tourism Campaign
- The story of Baloo the white rhino bull
- SQ restarts its services to SA
- Heaviside’s dolphins put on spectacular show near Dias Point
- Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Directives for Resumption of international flights
Africa Travel Week pairs up with Invest AfricaBy ATTA®
In a strategic move to drive business opportunities within the travel and tourism sector, Africa Travel Week (ATW) has partnered with Invest Africa, a leading pan-African business platform promoting trade and investment in Africa.
The alliance provides a strategic platform for stakeholders to drive investment initiatives for economic recovery and development during the African Tourism Investment Summit (ATIS).
The summit is set to run alongside World Travel Market Africa, ATW’s flagship B2B travel trade show, scheduled from April 7-9 next year at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
“ATIS creates an important touchpoint for policymakers and investment professionals from around the globe to engage and secure business,” said gm Travel, Tourism & Creative Industries, Amanda Wellbeloved.
Invest Africa maintains a global footprint of more than 400 member companies, comprising multinationals, private equity firms, institutional investors, development finance institutions, professional service organisations, government bodies and entrepreneurs.
Source: Travel News