- Government ‘hopes’ to open borders to all countries by December
- Application for Membership - Gamel Tours
- Green light for Zanzibar!
- Namibia relaxes inbound travel restrictions
- Uganda to plant 3 million trees with reforestation project
- Tourism specialists and ATB discuss strategies to boost tourism in Africa
- Uganda Airlines launches new fleet, routes
- Emirates signs interline agreement with Airlink
- Fastjet relaunched flights from Victoria Falls to Johannesburg
- Government revises list of high-risk countries
Edelweiss Airline resumes weekly Cape Town routeBy ATTA®
Swiss airline Edelweiss has announced that it will be returning to Cape Town. The carrier will resume a once-a-week flight from Zurich to Cape Town starting November 25.
‘We are delighted that with the vacation destination Cape Town we can offer not only all sports enthusiasts and nature lovers, but also wine lovers and gourmets a varied and carefree vacation,’ said Patrick Heymann, CCO of Edelweiss in a statement.
As the Northern Hemisphere returns to winter and South Africa returns to summer, the route has resumed just in time for holidaymakers looking for a sunshine-filled festive season.