- MEC David Maynier Kicks of International Tourism Campaign
- The story of Baloo the white rhino bull
- SQ restarts its services to SA
- Heaviside’s dolphins put on spectacular show near Dias Point
- Uganda Civil Aviation Authority Directives for Resumption of international flights
- Qatar Airways resumes 19 weekly flights to South Africa from 3 October 2020
- Visa on Arrival issuance resumes at Hosea Kutako International Airport
- New sculpture garden opens in KwaZulu-Natal
- ATTA® appoints new Chair
- Singapore Airlines resumes SA flights on October 14
Seychelles Authorities Review Visitor’s Travel AdvisoryBy ATTA®
The Seychelles Department of Tourism reviewed its Visitor’s Travel Advisory effective Friday, October 2, 2020.
The review follows a proposal of the Tourism Taskforce to provide potential visitors with clearer information regarding the list of countries for which visitors are permitted into Seychelles.
As per the new advisory, all countries allowed to enter Seychelles will be considered permitted countries and have been divided into 2 categories.
Category 1 includes permitted countries from low and medium risk while Category 2 will only consist of countries from the list of seven countries given special status, in the instance that any of these countries progresses to high risk.
Category 2 of permitted countries will be subject to a set of different measures amongst which are COVID PCR test prior to travel should be no more than 48 hours, stay within hotels designated for Category 2 countries and restricted movement for the first 5 days of the stay in Seychelles.