- The Grootbrak Grabadoo will take place over two days this year
- Airlink Launches New Route Connecting Tanzania And South Africa
- Application for Membership - O&L Leisure Hotels and Lodges
- It’s baby season in the Kruger National Park
- Application for Membership - Steadfast Africa
- Resumption of flights in Botswana boosts tourism
- Etihad Airways cancels SA flights
- Emirates partners with FlySafair
- Application for Membership - SkySafari
- Emirates ramps up SA flights
Campaign to showcase the best of Rwanda launchedBy ATTA®
A campaign to showcase the best of Rwanda has been launched. Rwanda Nziza Tourism Campaign is a cross-country journey to explore, discover little and rarely shown sceneries of the country and showcase the Rwanda of today, not only to change the narrative from the 1994 Rwanda but also to visually tell the Rwandan story the Rwandan way.
The initiative which is championed by IMAGE RWANDA, a digital content creators hub will provide an ideal platform for local photographers and visual content creators to show unseen Rwanda to the world. Rwanda Nziza Iniave will also be a strategic recovery plan for the Tourism to bounce back better from the Covid-19 Pandemic.
In partnership with Rwanda Development Board and their campaign, Visit Rwanda, the project will involve a team of more than 100 native storytellers, Photographers, Videographers, Digital content Curators, Researchers, Historians, tour guides and conservationists. Rwanda Nziza will be the first expedition of its magnitude in Rwanda, with destinations in all 30 districts of the country.