- Application for Membership - SkySafari
- Emirates ramps up SA flights
- Rehabilitated rhino calves released back into the wild
- Application for Membership - Umlingo UK - Travel PR Services
- South Africa’s international travel rules released
- Application for Membership - New African Safaris
- Air Botswana resumes JNB flights
- Application for Membership - Traversing Africa
- Travel in a Covid-19 world: Wanderlust Reader Survey November 2020
- Update on Chinese outbound travel market
Emirates partners with FlySafairBy ATTA®
Emirates and FlySafair have joined forces to create more air travel options. The airlines announced an interline agreement on Monday [November 16].
Through the arrangement, Emirates and FlySafair plan to offer the ease of single-ticket travel and through tagging of baggage for travellers transferring from Emirates’ three gateways – Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban to FlySafair domestic points in South Africa, such as Port Elizabeth, East London and George.
Customers can also take advantage of connecting to FlySafair’s points, without backtracking to their initial destination when catching their flight back to Dubai. Customers can book their travel with EK offices and travel agencies.
Badr Abbas, Senior Vice President Commercial Operations for Africa said: ‘We are pleased to begin our interline partnership with FlySafair. Their network complements our South African presence, providing an array of connections for our customers, which makes this a natural partnership. Together, we will open up new travel opportunities, and more choice for customers wishing to travel domestically. We look forward to working together and strengthening our relationship into the future.’