- Rehabilitated rhino calves released back into the wild
- Application for Membership - Umlingo UK - Travel PR Services
- South Africa’s international travel rules released
- Application for Membership - New African Safaris
- Air Botswana resumes JNB flights
- Application for Membership - Traversing Africa
- Travel in a Covid-19 world: Wanderlust Reader Survey November 2020
- Update on Chinese outbound travel market
- Botswana announces phased reopening of borders
- RwandAir to resume Cape Town flights in December
Emirates ramps up SA flightsBy ATTA®
“We heard you Mr President – International Travel is Open,” said Emirates in a release sent out to the trade following yesterday’s announcement by President Cyril Ramaphosa.
The airline has responded to the announcement by increasing its frequencies to 14 flights a week between Johannesburg’s OR Tambo and Dubai International Airport. Emirates will offer a double-daily schedule on the Johannesburg-Dubai route, with EK775 scheduled to fly via Durban on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Flights have been updated in the GDS.
The so-called ‘red list’ of high-risk countries barred from entering South Africa on leisure travel trips, fell away at one minute past midnight on the morning of November 12, allowing all international travel to resume.
Source: Travel News