- Emirates improves Zim /Zam frequencies
- CemAir expands operations by 50%
- Campaign to showcase the best of Rwanda launched
- The Grootbrak Grabadoo will take place over two days this year
- Airlink Launches New Route Connecting Tanzania And South Africa
- Application for Membership - O&L Leisure Hotels and Lodges
- It’s baby season in the Kruger National Park
- Application for Membership - Steadfast Africa
- Resumption of flights in Botswana boosts tourism
- Etihad Airways cancels SA flights
Future Traveller Sentiment Survey Nov 2020 - Victoria FallsBy ATTA®
International Future Traveller Sentiment survey which was conducted between 15th October and 15th November 2020.
This report is based on the aggregated results from the survey conducted by “We Are Victoria Falls” on behalf of the Ministry of Environment, Climate, Tourism and Hospitality Industry (METCHI) and ZTA.
The report provides a regular snapshot of data for the purposes of both public and private sector planning.
The data shows the requirements of future travellers, their demographics and profiles, as well as their future demands for product, access and enabling factors in Victoria Falls.
The survey will be adapted and conducted on a regular basis (every six months) to track changes over time.