- Mauritius extends 14-day quarantine to 2021
- Great Ethiopian Run 2020 supports bird conservation in Ethiopia
- SA’s tourism industry records improvement
- LH Group rolls out more SA flights
- Comair to resume operations from December
- What's On At The Waterhole?
- Webinar 101 on rapid Covid testing for the travel industry
- Future Traveller Sentiment Survey Nov 2020
- Emirates improves Zim /Zam frequencies
- CemAir expands operations by 50%
Israeli Airline Makes Maiden Flight to RwandaBy ATTA®
Israeli private airline company, Israir on Thursday, November 26 made its maiden flight to Rwanda, at the Kigali International Airport.
The airline which is also Israel's third-largest airline has announced that it will be offering weekly flights, every Thursday until next year, January 7.
Onboard of the maiden flight were over 80 Israel tourists.
Speaking to The New Times in an exclusive interview, Ron Adam, the Ambassador of Israel to Rwanda noted that the development will among others boost the people to people relations between the two sister countries.
"It is very important for the embassy to materialize the need for People to People relations between the sister countries."
The innaugural Israeli airline has landed at Kigali International Airport with over 80 tourists. This has been announced by the Israeli envoy to Rwanda @AmbRonAdam pic.twitter.com/uHxdan58hw
- The New Times (Rwanda) (@NewTimesRwanda) November 26, 2020
He added that "There is still a lot to do in order to rebrand Rwanda in Israel as a modern land of 1000 hills and also see this as a new and adventurous destination."