- SANParks releases stricter measures for Garden Route
- Air Austral restarts JNB flights
- Boost in Air Connectivity as British Airways flies to Tropical Paradise Seychelles
- Happening at The Waterhole
- Virgin confirms Cape Town-London route
- Namibia to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Ethiopian Airlines Doubles Service to Moscow
- Aquila Private Game Reserve welcomes healthy rhino calf
- ATTA HQ Christmas 2020
- ATTA International Flight Access
Air Austral postpones Johannesburg-Réunion routeBy ATTA®
Air Austral has postponed the reintroduction of its Johannesburg-Réunion service from December 20 to January 19.
A spokesperson from the airline confirmed that the Johannesburg flight was now planned to restart on January 19, and that flights between Réunion and Seychelles and Réunion and Antananarivo, Nosy Be and Tolanaro in Madagascar were scheduled to restart on January 15.
The flight suspension until mid-January had been implemented due to a ban on international tourism and commercial flights to and from Réunion, confirmed the spokesperson.
Source: Travel News