- Boost in Air Connectivity as British Airways flies to Tropical Paradise Seychelles
- Happening at The Waterhole
- Virgin confirms Cape Town-London route
- Namibia to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Ethiopian Airlines Doubles Service to Moscow
- Aquila Private Game Reserve welcomes healthy rhino calf
- ATTA HQ Christmas 2020
- ATTA International Flight Access
- New Tanzania Tourism Minister Announced
- Cape Town International sees increase in flights
Air Austral restarts JNB flightsBy ATTA®
Air Austral plans to reintroduce flights between Johannesburg and St Denis in Réunion on December 22, just in time for Christmas.
The airline was granted approval by the SACAA to reintroduce flights to South Africa toward the end of October.
According to the schedule reflecting in the GDS, Air Austral will initially introduce a weekly flight departing every Tuesday. The flight will depart from OR Tambo at 14h55 and arrive in Réunion at 20h45. The return flight is scheduled to depart from Réunion at 11h40 and arrive in Johannesburg at 13h55.
Plans to restart the Réunion-Mauritius route are still on hold. “Regarding Mauritius, the route can only restart once the country allows travel. As per the latest Notam, Mauritius is closed until January 15,” said a spokesperson for the airline.
Source: Travel News