- ATTA HQ Christmas 2020
- ATTA International Flight Access
- New Tanzania Tourism Minister Announced
- Cape Town International sees increase in flights
- Fastjet restores Joburg-Vic Falls route
- British Airways resumes domestic operations in SA
- East African airline bound for JNB
- Kruger International Airport welcomes black impala to resident herd
- Application for Membership - Adele Wise Travel Boutique
- Application for Membership - Liz Harper Travel
Aquila Private Game Reserve welcomes healthy rhino calfBy ATTA®
Aquila Private Game Reserve has shared the happy news that a female rhino on their 10,000 hectare conservancy has given birth to a healthy calf. The game reserve announced the new arrival on Facebook.
The reserve conservation teams have witnessed a diversity of wildlife births during the lockdown period in South Africa.
Further to the additional thriving wildlife roaming the private Big 5 game reserve, the reserves conservation and sustainable tourism projects have recently obtained worldwide recognition by receiving the 2020 Skal International Sustainable Tourism Award.
The reserve is open during Level 1 lockdown and has implemented various safety and hygiene policies and protocols which have been certified and accepted by the World Travel and Tourism Council, as well as the Tourism Business Council of South Africa.