- South Africa Announces Campaign For Summer
- Application for Membership - Hunter Hotels
- Zanzibar Targets 2.3tri Tsh Investments in Tourism
- Uganda Airlines expands network ahead of long haul launch in early 2021
- Israeli Airline Makes Maiden Flight to Rwanda
- Mauritius extends 14-day quarantine to 2021
- Great Ethiopian Run 2020 supports bird conservation in Ethiopia
- SA’s tourism industry records improvement
- LH Group rolls out more SA flights
- Comair to resume operations from December
Fastjet returns to the Victoria Falls – Johannesburg route three times a weekBy ATTA®
Fastjet Zimbabwe earlier today announced the resumption of flights between Victoria Falls, International Airport and Johannesburg, OR Tambo International Airport from today Thursday, 03rd of December 2020.
The flights will operate thrice weekly between the two cities, on a Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, departing from Johannesburg OR Tambo International at 11:10 arriving in Victoria Falls at 12:50. The return flight will depart Victoria Falls at 13:20 arriving at 14:55 at OR Tambo International Airport. Flights will be operated on the company’s fifty-seater Embraer ERJ145 aircraft.
Said a Fastjet representative: “We are pleased to introduce the convenience of a direct flight service between the two cities, a visit to Victoria Falls offers visitors to Zimbabwe the tranquil opportunity and escape into the wonders of nature which does not come much more spectacular than Victoria Falls”.
Source: ATC News